Real Estate Agent (New / Considering for the First Time)
Company: Long Realty
Location: Sierra Vista
Posted on: March 15, 2019
Job Description Now interviewing for new and those interested in becoming Real Estate Agents.
A real estate agent acts as the middleman between two parties seeking to buy or sell real property. Real estate agents have the skill and expertise to either market the property and sell for the best possible price and conditions, or to look for property that suits a client's needs and buy it at the best price possible with the most favorable terms.
Negotiation is a key part of the real estate agent's work, as they act as the intermediary between buyer and seller or will often negotiate on their behalf of the seller or the buyer. Real estate agents will charge a percentage of the final sale price as their fee.
If you have often thought that you would like to be in real estate, we can guide you into the direction of a good in-class or on-line school where you can get your license. If you are already an agent, but looking for change, let's schedule an interview.
- Interact with customers via phone, email, and social media
- Advise contacts on the state of the real estate market
- Collect and distribute information concerning the need to buy or sell real estate
- Answer questions about contracts and terms of sale
- Utilize computer technology to manage a database of customers and prospects
- Assist potential clients with financial decisions concerning real estate
- Resolve conflicts that arise during the purchase or sale of real estate property. Regulatory Notice. To work as a real estate agent (and be qualified for this position) you must have (or obtain) a real estate license. Like getting a driver's license, state authorized training/testing is required to get certified. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public.
About Long Realty The real estate industry is constantly changing and at Long Realty Company, we keep innovating. Throughout our history we have become stronger, smarter and more successful in helping Arizonans reach their real estate goals. Long Realty sales associates are knowledgeable professionals who get results for their clients, time and time again. Long Realty has been successfully helping Arizonans with their real estate needs since 1926.
Customers recognize the Long Realty logo and they know it stands for stability, integrity and permanence. Imagine having that type of reputation from the moment you introduce yourself. The top agents are at Long Realty because we have a proven business model, a dynamic environment and a culture of collaboration.
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We pride ourselves as being exceptional leaders and members of our community and we're committed to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect.
Industry Real Estate
Associated topics: agent, home, real estate agent, real estate broker, resident, residential, residential real estate, residential leasing agent, residential property leasing agent, sales agent
Keywords: Long Realty, Catalina Foothills , Real Estate Agent (New / Considering for the First Time), Sales , Sierra Vista, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!